Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bang, bang--you're dead once again

The following was posted by Peggy on the Simple Living Forums and sums it up succinctly:

"Well, at least we don't have to go through yet another phony hand wringing 'conversation' about what we can do...If 20 dead children didn't cause a blip in the 'actual gun control' effort, I doubt a dozen naval personnel will. And, as Wayne LaPierre would say, 'More Guns!'
I mean, sheesh! Just how many times can we be expected to go to that phony 'I wish there was something we could do..' well?

We can move right into the "I love my guns and here are nifty pictures of them" portion of the posts. Along with the requisite 'responsible gun owners...if only they were all armed...George Zimmerman...blah blah blah...."

1 comment:

Hattie said...

On and on it goes. Americans sure love their guns.