Friday, December 7, 2012

Three things that made me happy today



The repairman came out and fixed my old, old scooter. It was my first scooter and has served me well for almost 10 years. It is old and rather banged up but now that the whatsit is fixed, it still gets me around. 

My sweet cat Bandit. He  curled up in my lap, purring, and forced me to just stay put and read while he slept. 

Beans and rice and kielbasa sausage for dinner. I would have made a pan of cornbread to go with it but I couldn't get up and disturb the cat.

3 comments:

Hattie said...

Don't disturb that cat. So important.

Felix Lee said...

I love it when old things become new again. Well, not really new but at least it still works. Kielbasa sounds so good right now. Mmm...

Florence said...

Hattie, sometimes I think of myself as the resident cat concierge! LOL!

Felix, I know what you mean. I love to mend things or find new uses for old ones.