Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lifelong Learning

Next fall I want to take a class at my old alma mater. Since I took freshman biology in 1966, biology has taken a quantum leap or two. I'd really like to take basic freshman biology. Maybe audit it. After that, maybe botany about which I know nothing.

Then there are languages. I took Spanish in school and a year in college. But I'm thinking of French. Why, I have no idea. Spanish makes more sense here in Texas but I want something different.

Reading has always just been part of who I am. I read a wide variety as anyone who follows me on Goodreads knows. So many books, so little time.

Joe is planning to start keeping bees so he is deep into Bee Keeping for Dummies. We are planning to attend the county Bee Keepers Association's monthly meetings.

Next step, check into fall class offerings at the University of Houston.

No comments: