Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Letter to my Congressional Representative

Dear Representative Olson,
The purpose of this letter is to encourage you to support a compromise of spending cuts and revenue increases in the legislation to increase the National Debt Limit.  We think that this compromise will serve our nation better in the short term by raising the Debt Limit to avoid defaulting on our debts and in the long term by lowering our national debt.  We sincerely appreciate your best efforts in this matter.

I sent the above letter to my congressional representative this morning.  Last night President Obama asked everyone to contact their representative to let them know what we want them to do.  So I did.

I am also praying for wisdom and peace for our members of Congress and our President.

No comments: