Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Around OakMeadows

 


I had a really sleepless night last night. I don’t know what may  have caused it but after midnight, I slept a total of maybe 2 hours. Needless to say, today was not a productive day. 

JMM suggested going to Gringo’s for lunch and I readily agreed even though today was cold and windy. JMM had his perennial 3 cheese enchiladas and I had a La Bomba Burger. 
Came home and took a nap. Felt much better after the nap. 

I am really debating with myself about whether to finish Wolf Hall by Hillary Mantel. I find it stressful because 1.) It is hard to tell who is speaking. 2.) I have a hard time following the dialogue.3.) I find all the intrigue, plots, and counter plots incomprehensible. 

I finished the first block of the planned 36 blocks for my quilt. I hope to make 2 blocks a day but we shall see.  I already have plans for my next quilt. 


1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Sleep is so important. It feels good to have a nap.
The meal sounds yummy.
Take care, enjoy your day!