Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A Beautiful Day


This is the time of year that makes living here on the Gulf Coast in July, August, and September worth it.  We are having lows in the mid 50s and highs in the low 70s.  My idea of perfection. And we have so many butterflies on the prolifically blooming Blue Mist. Just today we saw a White Checkered Skipper which is actually more common further south.  Such a pretty little butterfly!!

I am studiously avoiding all news of the impeachment proceedings. Since there is nothing I can do to have any influence on it, I see no purpose in following it. All that would do would keep me upset. Just inform me after it is all over which way it went. I’ve been a Liz 2020 fan for a long time but even there, I’m not following the race for the nomination because the fact is that I’ll vote for whoever the Democratic nominee is.

Domino’s Veggie Pizza for dinner. Lovely day.


1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I would love to be seeing the butterflies and enjoying warmer weather. It is only in the 30's here. I will be doing the same, whoever it is I will be voting Democratic.
Have a great day!