Friday, May 3, 2019

What Makes A Good Day?


What Makes a Good Day?

I was listening to Krista Tippett’s On Being podcast. Her guest was Atul Gawanda.  The subject was end of life care and one of the goals of end of life care should be to find out what makes a good day for an individual patient. This got me to thinking about what makes a good day for me. So here goes:
1. A truly perfect day would have cool (but not cold), clear, low humidity weather.  
2. An omelette, Toast, and fresh OJ for breakfast.
3. Not going anywhere. 
4. Nature watching: birds, butterflies, bees, trees. 
5. A bit of quilting, a bit of reading
6. A nap with a cat or even better, a kitten 
7. Veggie Pizza and a cold Coke for dinner
8. Several texts with my daughter 

What makes a good day for you??

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Sounds like a nice day to me too. Enjoy your day and weekend!