Friday, April 1, 2016

Goals for Week of April 3 - 9, 2016

Spiritual
     ABF/Church
     Daily Bible Reading
     Just Show up by Kara Tippetts

Physical
     Healthy Snacks
     Water
     Exercise DVD

Quilting
     Layer and baste quilt

Reading
     Madison: A Biography by Ralph Ketcham
     SPQR by Mary Beard
     The Summer before the War by Helen Simonson

Cooking
     Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Toast
     Pancakes, Sausage
     Baked Fish, Carrots/Thyme, Corn
     Chicken-Rice Bake
     Steak, GMP, GB


4 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

Healthy snacks? Sigh.... LoL

Florence said...

This week my snacks will be pears, popcorn, and yogurt. Not cookies, ice cream, and chips, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Lots of good food there I see. I like your lists. Don't know about cookies, however. I make banana pudding too.

Florence said...

Schmidly, I do love Banana Pudding too.