This is from Pioneer Woman's new cookbook, Dinnertime. It is awesome!
1 red onion
1 red bell pepper, seeded
8 ounces mushrooms
1 medium eggplant
½ butternut squash, peeled and seeded
3 garlic cloves, minced
⅓ cup olive oil
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning (or any seasoning mix)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 ° F.
2. Cut the asparagus into 2-to 3-inch pieces . . .
3. Chop the red onion into wedges . . .
4. Chop the bell pepper into chunks . . .
5. And cut the mushrooms into quarters.
6. Cut the eggplant into thick slices, then cut the slices into chunks . . .
7. And, finally, cut the butternut squash into large pieces.
8. Throw all the veggies into a large bowl along with the garlic . . .
9. Then drizzle in the olive oil . . .
10. Sprinkle on salt and black pepper to taste, and the steak seasoning, and toss it all together.
11. Spread the vegetables on two rimmed baking sheets so that they have plenty of breathing room, then roast them for 20 minutes, shaking the pans twice during that time. If needed, roast for 5 to 10 minutes more, until the veggies are nicely browned and tender.
12. Serve them warm or chilled! They’re delicious either way.