Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Curtains

I am leaning toward making the curtains for the living room and dining room myself. I just don't want to spend the money that it would take to have custom draperies made. I've made curtains before and it's not that hard. I will make simple lined rod and pocket curtains. I will get the measurements today, look for hardware at Home Depot, and check out fabric at Cloth World.

BTW, I can cross the ceiling fans off my WTHIPO list. They were installed yesterday and if I say so myself, they look perfect. The WTHIPO list item for April will be replacing the cracked window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house pay off! I'm 2 years and 5 months behind you but 20 years ahead on my pay off date per the original amortization schedule from the bank.