Monday, June 1, 2009

Putting things off

We are focusing so intently on getting the mortgage paid off that there are many things that I choose to just put off. There are big things like replacing furniture, blinds, & valances and little things like new sheets and kitchen towels. Being a habitual list maker, I have a When the House Is Paid Off list. We are getting close--6 more months--and I am getting antsy to start working through the list. (At the top of the list is a dishwasher replacement.) I don't want to do anything though that would jeopardize accomplishing the main objective but oooooh how anxious I am to start down that list!!

Thought for the Day:
Lord give me patience and give it to me right now.

2 comments:

Grace. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace. said...

Sorry about that--I removed my previous post for some sorely needed grammatical correction!

Anyway, I, too, have one a them thar lists. But, sadly, I won't be able to get to it for another four years, ten months (not that anyone's counting!).