Thursday, May 14, 2009

Online vs. In-Store Shopping

I have never seen the fun in mall shopping. It takes so much time to drive there, find a place to park, get into the stores and actually find what I am looking for; then you have to find a checkout, pay, lug it back to your car which by now is blazing hot from being in the parking lot, and drive home. I think on-line shopping is so much simpler. This morning I simply went to JCPenney online, ordered what I needed in my size and color choice, and was finished in 10 minutes instead of a couple of hours. In a few days, my order will be delivered right to me.

Evidently there are people who think shopping at a mall is a pleasant way to spend the day because last weekend, it was jammed with people. TSM and I circled the parking garage while JMM went in to get his niacin from the GNC store. The recession was no where in sight at that mall. Frankly, just circling the parking lot was more mall than I care to deal with.

No comments: