Saturday, December 22, 2007

You'd think by now I'd have things figured out

By age 60, you'd think I'd have things figured out by now with clearly defined parameters but alas, I still seem to be muddling about with more ambiguousness than ever. There are people who know that they know, and those who think they know, and those who are quite aware that they really don't know. I am pretty much in the last category. There are blogs by people who know answers to any question you might ask: religions of all persuasions; politics with the really true, very right answers; God or no god, no problem; homeschooling; vegetarian or not; and so on. These people are sure, they have answers, they KNOW things. I've become rather comfortable with not having answers to big questions; the little questions seem rather more important in the end anyway. This blog will contain my ruminations on some of the big questions but mostly the little questions.

Quote for today:It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters in the end. - Ursula K. LeGuin

No comments: