1. Continue daily Bible reading--done.
2. Continue cutting out next quilt top using leftover fabric--done.
3. Continue Weight Watchers 26 points per day--done.
4. Laundry Room
A. Install new blinds--The blinds are here. Now I have to twist JMM's arm to get them installed.
B. If picture comes from All Posters, have it framed. --Picture is here & I will take it to Hobby Lobby to be framed on Monday.
5. Garden--done. All are doing well especially since we had 3 inches of blessed rain!
D. Cucumbers & Tomatoes
E. Meyer lemon
Eaarth by Bill McKibben--skimmed. We are farther along the global warming/climate change road than even old pessimists like me thought.
Radical by David Platt--didn't finish.
Lydia Cassatt Reading the Morning Paper by Harriet Scott Chessman--finished. Very good.
George C. Marshall by Mark Stoller
7. Cook 4 dinners--done.
8. Make appointment to get estimate on clock repair--still not done. Good thing this is a 2013 goal and I have 8 1/2 more months to get it done.